Author Topic: Historical DND info  (Read 1214 times)

Offline 14IPMark

• View Profile
Historical DND info
« on: May 10, 2018, 09:04:09 AM »
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Is there any software, app or add on that can show historical dnd or extension features. We are looking to find out if an extension was put into dnd in the past and for how long. I know I can see the status of an extension in real time but we need to know when it was put into dnd previously and when it was removed.

Is there any software or anywhere on logs that would show historical dnd info / extension features?

Thanks guys

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Historical DND info
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 10:14:30 AM »
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Is there any software, app or add on that can show historical dnd or extension features. We are looking to find out if an extension was put into dnd in the past and for how long. I know I can see the status of an extension in real time but we need to know when it was put into dnd previously and when it was removed.

Is there any software or anywhere on logs that would show historical dnd info / extension features?

Thanks guys
Are these ACD agents? If so, most of the Call Center reporting suites have a feature like this, at least for the DND part, and some can even report non-ACD agents as well.

Otherwise, for "normal" systems, at the user or admin level? No... At least not that I have ever seen, although I sure haven't seen everything. :)

For an experienced technician or software engineer, maybe... If it was set via MiCollab, some serious digging through log files probably show these types of transactions. Maybe even if it was set on the phone, since it has to signal the MiCollab server that information as well, but you probably won't find it easily or with a handy app unless you write yourself to parse log files for this information. Remember that even in log files it might not be as straightforward as you think, instead of saying "DND ON" it might be something like "EVENT 1024" or even worse some kind of encoded message like "E0F1A1123" to represent it. I believe Mitel does have a SDK for some of these things though.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:16:49 AM by acejavelin »

Offline 14IPMark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 03:35:52 AM »
Hi AceJavelin

This is actually for an ACD queue. We believe a queue was put into dnd with the remote dnd feature code. We use CCMweb for reports but I cant seem to find dnd info for queues on there.

Thanks

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 04:24:27 AM »
You will find this information in the Maintenance and diagnostics --> logs --> Audit trail logs ( attached example)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10