Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant
« Last post by Spztc1 on Today at 04:12:51 PM »
Hi again Jeff!

Thank you again for your post.  I was able to look in the right direct and find what I needed.

I added the Shot Pause in 3 times after my recording and this seems to have resolved the issue!

Your post was very helpful!
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant
« Last post by Spztc1 on Today at 03:52:05 PM »
Hi Jeff!

Thank you!  Help is much appreciated!  We do the same thing with the Hunt Groups.  We setup Extension list so instead of the calls hunting for a open extension it rings them all at one time.
This group extensions is what I have for my prompt.  So when someone calls and presses #3 all the phones in that group will ring.

Yes, our calls are routing to a CRA.  This does seem to be a timing issue.  If I call in and don't listen to the prompts and just select the department number I am trying to reach, it will work.
If I listen to the prompts play out, by the time it reaches prompt #3 and I select it, the recording repeats and I have to press the number again and when it rings to the department only one extension in the group is ringing. Very odd.

What timers should I be looking at/for?

Thank you!
Nevermind.. Feature Code 313.  Google is my friend.  ;D
Hi everyone once again.. Question.  We never setup Music on hold.. i am playing with it now.. We just want to say take an internet radio stream and plug it in for MOH etc.  When i did that, the phones not in use starting playing the Stream over the speakers..  Where do i go to turn that off so that the MOH Port is only played when on Hold or during transfers?  I see it in the CO trunk Groups "Audio on...) some are set to Music-On-Hold. some MOH Port.   What is the best configuration?

Thanks.

MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Mitel 250 remote worker limit
« Last post by Tripoth on Today at 10:49:02 AM »
Does anyone know the limit for remote works on the 250?

Client is looking to add to the sales force and would like them to have physical phones at their home offices.
Wasn't end of sale for licenses June 2022?

Licenses cannot be transferred between different vendors... I am not sure Mitel AMC will move ANY MiVO 250 licenses other then between nodes in the same customer group. If you buy a "retired" system, technically you don't get the license that is associated with it as it is tied to the previous system owner or vendor of record, you don't get to "buy" it, used hardware is exactly that, hardware only.
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / Re: 6940 bluetooth
« Last post by lundah on Yesterday at 05:06:34 PM »
Is it showing up in Paired Devices or Available Devices? Paired would usually require some sort of interaction on the phone to accept the pairing request. If it shows up in Available Devices, the only way to get rid of it is to turn off pairing mode on the other device.
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / 6940 bluetooth
« Last post by mgreen1417 on Yesterday at 03:32:06 PM »
customers 6940 phone is picking up a random device named blue tooth water bottle. Noone has a blue tooth water bottle and cant find any other device near this phone it could be picking up. You can forget this device but it always comes back. Is there any way to permanently delete this device.

thanks for any help
mgreen
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Installing Attendant Console on New PC
« Last post by subdivisions on Yesterday at 03:19:40 PM »
Hey all.. I am trying to install the 3.2 Attendant console on a new PC (I recently found the usb key).. We never used it because we didn't have a receptionist for a while, but now we do and I'm running into an issue as no matter what setting i put in the install, it keeps saying it cant find the database.

I Pu tin the IP for the Mitel.. there is no OAI password i was told, and there is only 1 node.  Then i put in the receptionist extension and the password for it, but it errors on launch saying it can not locate the database.  What am i missing?

Thanks for the help.
Mitel Software Applications / Re: Agent / ring group member question
« Last post by ZuluAlpha on Yesterday at 08:35:16 AM »
Hi Jo - you should be able to report on it in CCMWeb.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10