Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Apologies if I'm in the wrong forum.  I couldn't find anything relating to analog gateways.

I'm trying to prevent a fast-busy tone at a source after the destination hangs up.

Scenario:

Source is an intercom unit connected to an analog extension on an AG port.

The source dials a destination extension on another AG port.

The destination is connected to a phone.

The person at the destination answers the phone.

After the conversation, the person at the destination hangs up (on-hook).

The source now gets a fast-busy tone for 2 minutes before it eventually disconnects.

How can I get the source to disconnect once it detects on-hook at the destination?
Modify message
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / Re: Realtime call logs?
« Last post by lundah on Today at 03:41:11 PM »
If you have MiCC you can view the status of any licensed extension via Contact Center Client.
Ok thanks for the insight, I'll review the document again and pit it against on what we have. Thanks again!
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / Realtime call logs?
« Last post by ddog511 on Today at 11:50:19 AM »
Is there a way to get realtime call logs from the 3300 MXe controllers?  I know I can look at SMDR, but those lag by a minute and only show up once the call has ended.  I am looking for realtime logging (much like whatever is used by 911 call reporting) where I can see that extension 214 just dialed 800-555-1212 and is still on the call.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / Direct Paging to Mitel 6730a?
« Last post by bojo387 on Today at 04:26:46 AM »
Has anyone got direct paging to work towards a Mitel 6730a?
I ask because the Office 400 can announce to a 6730a which automatically goes on hands-free mode. It is something the customer would like to retain if they change to the MiVB.
Looking for some direction here, testing on an EX (FXS) and also via the AG4124.
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: 6940w phones with phone manager
« Last post by Tech Electronics on Yesterday at 01:54:49 PM »
thenewguy,

The 6940W came out after the last update of the MiVO-250 so I am not sure it will work with the MiVoice Office Application Server.

Sorry,

TE
static1701,

You can look at the version of software though the keypad button next to the display, just look through the menus.

As for the password you defaulted it when you defaulted the database, but good new you still have the licensing associated with it.

Thanks,

TE
subdivisions,

Typically, this was an issue when the PC was on a different network and could not access the system IP address.

Try a port scanner on the PC pointed to the PBX and see which ports are open and which are not.

I can't remember but I think the port is either 4000 or 44000.

Thanks,

TE
MiVoice version 6.3.11.109, can't open DB programming

When attempting to open a DB programming session I'm getting this error. Repaired the Access 2010 database. Also, saw a old post about installing OpenSSL.  I tired this too but the OpenSSL version is now 3.3.3, no access to the old 1.1.1.

Unable to start the DB programming session (HRESULT=0x80040154):
FACILITY_ITF - This error is interface specific. No further information is available.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10