Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
There's a desktop client that can be run by the agents to allow them to start & stop recordings, I don't remember if it's a licensed feature or not, its been a couple of years since I looked at an MIR system.
Wound up being email misconfiguration of some sort. Still not sure if it was in the CX-II controller or Google Workspace. The software updated I tried and rolled back broke voicemail across the board (messages were present in the controller but no indicators on desk phones and when calling a mailbox, the users were told there were no new messages). I restored a backup from the night before the software update and that fixed it. I re-entered the SMTP details and voicemail to email is working again. I know I did some more tinkering between the software update and now, but don't remember exactly what I did.
I restored my Server Manager backup from the night prior to the failed software update. 25 minutes and two reboots later, voicemail indicators are working, I can call into my mailbox and retrieve messages, and after adjusting email settings, voicemails are forwarded to email as well (I had posted about that specifically a couple of months ago). Appreciate the tip lundah, thank you!
Hello everybody,

I have an Office 400 with Local IP-Phones.  Most of them are the 6865-SIP.
Is there any Way to set the Ringtone Volume from the Office400? And in the Bestway to Lock the Change Options for the users.

Thanks.

Introduction and Announcements / Re: Hello World
« Last post by bojo387 on Yesterday at 06:58:43 AM »
Welcome, rikko!  ;D
no, trunk side recording records all calls over a trunk.

if you want to only record certain stations, then you need to configure MIR for station side recording.

I'm not sure if MIR has any way for the user to "not record" any particular call... Likely there is, via a feature code or something, but I don't know myself.
We are implementing new MIR software in our environment using trunk-side recording. Even then, I was of the understanding that the extension being recorded would have to be in the extension list and once there all external traffic to those station would be recorded.

My coworker thinks there are key prompt the station owner can do to allow or block recording on their extensions, and I don't recall hearing about that in the training.

This is the new non-oasis platform Mitel has gone to, so I'm just beginning to learn it.

jim
I did try a software upgrade a month or so ago as a troubleshooting step for voicemail to email not working and had to roll it back as we didn't have software assurance and the system freaked out about licenses. Could be related... I'll try a restore next week and see what happens as I'm out of town tomorrow and over the weekend.

Side note, if I restore, am I able to upload any voicemail files that exist now that were added after the backup I restore from, or will that break things?

Funny enough, that's the exact situation I ran into. I think the upgrade does something to the existing partition (even though it shouldn't). There's a procedure to just restore the embedded VM out on KMS which worked for me. I wasn't able to figure out a way to restore the messages that were there but not showing as new. I just extracted the raw audio files, converted them in Audacity, and gave them to the customer.
I did try a software upgrade a month or so ago as a troubleshooting step for voicemail to email not working and had to roll it back as we didn't have software assurance and the system freaked out about licenses. Could be related... I'll try a restore next week and see what happens as I'm out of town tomorrow and over the weekend.

Side note, if I restore, am I able to upload any voicemail files that exist now that were added after the backup I restore from, or will that break things?
Mitel Software Applications / SMS opt-in for MiCC SMS media
« Last post by eporro on May 23, 2024, 05:33:24 PM »
We are currently looking into using SMS to provide support for our customers via Web Ignite.

How are you guys handling keeping track if a user has opted in to receive SMS from your company?
For example, we can say "text us here for support" but since they are initiating the text, how are you complying with the SMS opt-in requirements?
If the person has already opted in how do you check that they have before the agent replies to the person?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10