Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / 6940 bluetooth
« Last post by mgreen1417 on Today at 03:32:06 PM »
customers 6940 phone is picking up a random device named blue tooth water bottle. Noone has a blue tooth water bottle and cant find any other device near this phone it could be picking up. You can forget this device but it always comes back. Is there any way to permanently delete this device.

thanks for any help
mgreen
Hey all.. I am trying to install the 3.2 Attendant console on a new PC (I recently found the usb key).. We never used it because we didn't have a receptionist for a while, but now we do and I'm running into an issue as no matter what setting i put in the install, it keeps saying it cant find the database.

I Pu tin the IP for the Mitel.. there is no OAI password i was told, and there is only 1 node.  Then i put in the receptionist extension and the password for it, but it errors on launch saying it can not locate the database.  What am i missing?

Thanks for the help.
Mitel Software Applications / Re: Agent / ring group member question
« Last post by ZuluAlpha on Today at 08:35:16 AM »
Hi Jo - you should be able to report on it in CCMWeb.
Mitel Software Applications / Agent / ring group member question
« Last post by joekske on Today at 08:18:26 AM »
Hello,

Can you see on the MiCC in the logs what agent/ring group member has taken a specific call?

Is there a way to now what member is next in line in a cascade circular ring group?

Or is there a way to get the index?

Regards

Jo
What voice mail are you using? Embedded, MiCollab/NuPoint, or something else?
Hello all,

I we the 3300 system and have noticed since moving to Office 365 now when we get voicemails the vm notification light on the phone (5330) still blink even after listening to the vm. We have to go into the MiCollab End User Portal and delete or save them before the lights stop flashing on the phone. Any ideas how to fix this?
TE,

Thanks for the kind words.  I am looking forward to retirement.  Last day is the 17th!  Best wishes to everyone who is still plugging away installing and dealing with phone permissions.  Take care, hope the years are good to everyone.

I should also say, paging is working using the solution you suggested.  I just measured the approximate distance we have from the node to the paging system and found it's 1354 feet.  Even after realizing using a trunk port is different than sending line level audio across the wires, I am still pleasantly surprised it works.  Thanks for suggesting the solution--you gave me the encouragement to try it!

Jeff
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant
« Last post by JeffonJohnsIsland on May 08, 2024, 04:38:30 PM »
Wouldn't it be nice to have a way to track how a call routes through the AA!??!!

When you say it's a Hunt Group, I am confused.  Hunt Groups only ring to a phone or group of phones.  It sounds like the call is routing to a CRA, since you have prompts and options.

To make a Hunt Group ring at more than one extension, I create an Hunt Group extension List, and include all the numbers I want it to ring at the same time.  I don't know if that's the best way, it's just the way I learned to ring more than one extension for a Hunt Group.

If the call is routed to a CRA, there could be timing issues in the CRA configuration.  If it is a CRA, I might be able to help with the timing issues. 

Thanks,
Jeff
We have purchased a few more licenses before end of license sales.  Our vendor says Mitel said the IP Networking license (840.0224) license isn't available for sale now, we were considering buying one or two to take the nodes from 6 to unlimited concurrent calls.

Mitel said end of license sales would be end of June as I recall.  It's hard to understand why Mitel isn't willing to sell licenses, given they don't have to manufacture a license and it REALLY ticks me off they said end of license sales at the end of June, now they won't sell this license. 

If someone has a node they have retired, can we transfer the license from that node to our node?  I don't know how license transfers work...is it possible to transfer from one company to another?  If we buy an node from someone and they transfer ownership, does the node come with the licenses which were on the node?  Our vendor has a few HX nodes that were retired, if we buy one of those and it had an unlimited IP Network license, do we get to keep the unlimited IP network license?

Any other suggestions?  If all else fails, we could run the node which we wanted to upgrade to unlimited IP Network connections from a node that has unlimited licenses, not my favorite solution.   

Thanks again for all the help,
Seven days until this isn't a problem (retirement),
Jeff
Went to site to do with wire shark trace . I observed that the invite were all cancelled .Issues resolved after the Draytek firmware was upgrade to  the current level . Also changed the port in the 400 to Gamma   61166 to 5060 i.e.88.215.63.3:61166. to 88.215.63.3:5060 However, it worked when the software was on  version 4.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10