Author Topic: Caller ID  (Read 766 times)

Offline solic

• View Profile
Caller ID
« on: May 09, 2017, 06:13:21 AM »
Hi
Does anyone know how can i send unknow caller id in only one EXT?
I mean i want EXT 4000 for example to show no caller ID when someone dial outgoing calls

Thanks

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: Caller ID
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 06:37:29 AM »
What kind of lines?

I wonder if you can get your service provider to not display CLIP info to the called party when they recieve the DDI number of the extension if its ISDN or SIP? POT's lines I doubt it is possible. I have never found a privacy option that deals with this on a 3300. There was one on the 3100 where you could have all calls private (no cli from the system) but use a key to release it if you wanted...or it could have been the other way round

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 07:49:35 AM »
I would think you could use the associated directory number for CPN substitution for that one phone.  Give a CLID of 0 or 000-000-0000.  As long as your carrier allows it you could make it anything.

Ralph

PS.  I've never tried using asterisk or hash.  I wonder if that would work.

Online ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 09:13:36 AM »
I had a user that a requirement like that. They had PRI's and we had to order a PRI span with a true block on Caller ID transmission. We tried sending 0's but the people they were trying to call ended up knowing who the 0's were.

That's a little different since there's only one user with that requirement where mine was several but a similar concept will probably apply.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10