Author Topic: Ring group over flow to voicemail  (Read 3233 times)

Offline mhumphries

• View Profile
Ring group over flow to voicemail
« on: March 24, 2017, 09:08:34 AM »
i have a ring group 3200 that has an over flow to 3229. if 3229 is not available( no answer, dnd, whatever) it goes to NuPoint VM and tries to use the original 3200 number in nupoint, which has no mailbox.  i want it to go to the 3229 voicemail.  how do i get that to work? 

if i set the group to ring all then it rings the overflow but never goes to voicemail at all
if i set to circular ring it rings the overflow but then goes to the NuPoint and asks for a mailbox number since 3200 has no mailbox.
i have tried to setup a call flow with blind transfer in the NuPoint but that did not fix it either.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Ring group over flow to voicemail
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 09:13:00 AM »
i have a ring group 3200 that has an over flow to 3229. if 3229 is not available( no answer, dnd, whatever) it goes to NuPoint VM and tries to use the original 3200 number in nupoint, which has no mailbox.  i want it to go to the 3229 voicemail.  how do i get that to work? 

if i set the group to ring all then it rings the overflow but never goes to voicemail at all
if i set to circular ring it rings the overflow but then goes to the NuPoint and asks for a mailbox number since 3200 has no mailbox.
i have tried to setup a call flow with blind transfer in the NuPoint but that did not fix it either.
Just add 3200 as an alternate extension on mailbox 3229 in the Nupoint Web Console.

Offline mhumphries

• View Profile
Re: Ring group over flow to voicemail
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 01:56:45 PM »
that was it
thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10