Author Topic: Out going Caller ID shows only 7 digita on 5540 IP console  (Read 1923 times)

Offline sudheesh@atcom.ae

• View Profile
Out going Caller ID shows only 7 digita on 5540 IP console
« on: February 25, 2017, 09:27:57 AM »
Dear All,

when we make out going call from 5540 Ip console only 7 digit is displaying on the caller ID field. For Incoming the caller ID showing full number after the changes on the consoles COS as follows ,
Display ANI/DNIS/ISDN Calling/Called Number   Yes
Display ANI/ISDN Calling Number Only   No.

I have sip trunk here , Kindly help t

Regards,
sudheesh

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Out going Caller ID shows only 7 digita on 5540 IP console
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 10:35:01 AM »
Dear All,

when we make out going call from 5540 Ip console only 7 digit is displaying on the caller ID field. For Incoming the caller ID showing full number after the changes on the consoles COS as follows ,

Regards,
sudheesh
Outgoing caller ID is not controlled by COS, look in the Associated Number table or Outgoing DID Substitution table, the extension of the console probably has the wrong number assigned to it.

Offline sudheesh@atcom.ae

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 11:16:47 AM »
Dear All,

Regards,
sudheesh
Outgoing caller ID is not controlled by COS, look in the Associated Number table or Outgoing DID Substitution table, the extension of the console probably has the wrong number assigned to it.

Hi,
I mean the caller ID on the console display, not the sending number.For example i am dialing  a 10 digit mobile number form a console, when i just press to dial the dialed number on the display become  7 digit, the first 3 digit of the mobile number is removing.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 11:21:39 AM »

Hi,
I mean the caller ID on the console display, not the sending number.For example i am dialing  a 10 digit mobile number form a console, when i just press to dial the dialed number on the display become  7 digit, the first 3 digit of the mobile number is removing.
[/quote]
Is that how the digits are outpulsed on the trunk? There is a COS option to display digits as outpulsed, I can't remember the option specifically...

Offline Staybridge

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 07:10:04 PM »
How do you turn on under applications Mitel 5540 IP for caller ID. Our system is currently not showing external calls and I’m not sure how to turn it on. Basically we have a prank caller that’s been calling 50 to 70 times at night giving us a hard time. I would like to see what number is Caller number and what Trunkline.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 07:16:26 PM by Staybridge »

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 07:46:58 AM »
If you never see caller ID on any device for any call then your best option is to call the dealer and see what it will take to activate it.  There's a number of things that need to be in place.
If your phone normally gets caller ID but not getting it when you get the prank calls then that would be because the caller has blocked it.  Next step would be to call your carrier.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10