Author Topic: Is there a way we can disable sending "Route" Header from MiVoice Business?  (Read 1349 times)

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
I have a SIP trunk provider who is not accepting the calls from MiVoice Business when there is "Route" header in the packets going out from MiVoice Business.

Basically they want a loose routing for the packets coming from Mitel.

Let me know if this possible.

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
Are you using MBG? If so, ICP is inserting "Route" header into the SIP requests sent to MBG, but MBG is forwarding them to the carrier without it.

So check if you have Outbound Proxy Server set in SIP Peer Profile.

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
I am using MBG. The Route header has SIP Trunk carrier details. So MBG is forwarding it to ITSP. I got this working by making changes on network proxy type: other.

1.   Changed IP address to MBG LAN IP from SIP trunk carrier FQDN
2.   Changed External SIP proxy IP address to MBG LAN IP from SIP trunk carrier FQDN

With this MiVoice Business sends “Route” header to MBG with MBG LAN IP information. Since the purpose of Route header was completed, MBG strips the header and send packet out to ITSP.

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
Hi,

i did made only the SIP Proxy IP address to MBG LAN. With that the Registration is working. But MiVoice Business is keep sending the OPTIONS messages to MBG which is getting forwarded to ITPS. Since this is REGISTRATION trunk, no responses for OPTIONS. with that MVioice Business trunk is down and i cannot make any calls out.

Below are screenshots.

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
I had similar problem recently, try to change the SIP Peer Status to "Always Active" ;-)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10