Author Topic: MiCollab Client 7.1 Call History stopped  (Read 2690 times)

Offline mpmcquade

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MiCollab Client 7.1 Call History stopped
« on: December 07, 2016, 11:56:40 AM »
I have a single user whose call history stopped a little over a week ago.  The call history is available on his 5330 phone but not via the windows MiCollab client.  Just to throw a curve at the issue, when I spoke to this user, the call from him did not show up in my MiCollab client history but a call from 45 minutes prior from a different user is.  All calls are in my phone's history.  I've checked the MiCollab service settings for this user as well as event logs on the MAS server and found nothing unusual.  Environment details:  Virtual MCD version 7.2 SP1 PR1, MiCollab Client 7.1 on windows 7, MiCollab (MAS) server version 7.1.  Any help would be appreciated.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab Client 7.1 Call History stopped
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 05:35:02 PM »
Are you refreshing monitors

Offline mpmcquade

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 02:17:50 PM »
JohnP:  can you give me a little more detail please?  What monitors are you referring to refreshing?

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 06:56:42 PM »
You can go into the user and there is a check box to refresh monitors on save. You can also have the system refresh monitors on a schedule

Offline mpmcquade

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 10:53:27 AM »
JohnP;
I didn't try the monitors check box on the user.  I ended up stopping the user's MiCollab client and renaming the callhistory.dat file in his local profile.  When the client was restarted, it created a new callhistory.dat and brought in a few days worth of history.  All seems to be working fine now.  Thanks for your help.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10