Author Topic: AMC Alert  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Kdh2234

• View Profile
AMC Alert
« on: November 22, 2016, 10:52:54 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Currently in need of dire understanding / help as our mitel vendor cannot seem to give us a straight answer other then "we aren't sure what to tell you". About a few weeks ago our vendor upgraded our our mitel system and since then we are now currently are getting slammed with email notifications about a "AMC Alert - 92475632 SYNC failure notification (Tue Nov 22 15:33:24 2016 GMT)" and it's going off constantly thru out the day here. We have a Mitel 3300 virtual system with many locations running this virtual system all communicating back to our co-location all over a MPLS. Nothing changed on our network side, been running this setup for a few years now and besides the issues with mitel licensing servers everything has seemed okay on the communication side till now.

Our vendor tell us it's a issue with mitel AMC,  that doing a manual sync on the system works fine. That mitel is having some major issues with the AMC right now, but this has been going on for days now and it's driving us at IT nuts and would just like a idea of what's going on! Below is a direct copy of the error email:

AMC Alert Generated Tue Nov 22 15:33:24 2016 (GMT).

Application Record: 92475632 (vMBG SIP Proxy @companylocation)
Company: @mycompany

Syncronization Alert Description
=================================================
As of 2016-11-22 15:33:25 (GMT), application record 92475632
has missed its regularly scheduled synchronization.

This server is scheduled to perform its SYNC operation
once every 24 hours, but has not done so
since 2016-11-21 08:19:09 (GMT).

Now we get a few of these from various locations but not all locations which seems odd, If anyone can shed any kind of light on this that would be great, we've been having a lot of vendor issues and trusting there problem solving as we've had to prove countless times they were in the wrong and wouldn't be surprised if this was like that. I can give more detail if needed and my apologies if this is in the wrong location.

Thanks!

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: AMC Alert
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 12:23:27 PM »
I think the first thing to be sure of is that you don't have a firewall blocking outbound traffic to the AMC on port 22.
Next be sure that the FQDN of the AMC is pingable.  (Someone help me out here.  for the life of my I can't remember the FQDN)
If that works then the next thing I would try would be do  deactivate the app record and then re-establish it.  Your vendor will have to do that.
If none of that helps then the next step would be for your vendor to email the AMC to see what they say and then probably they'll have to open a ticket with Mitel tech support.

Ralph

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 12:43:41 PM »
register.mitel-amc.com

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 01:04:45 PM »
We have received these too, first arrived at about 8:28:00 CET and the last one 13:28 CET, it was probbaly some temporary AMC issue.

AMC Alert Generated Tue Nov 22 08:28:46 2016 (GMT).

Application Record: XXXXXX (MBG)
Company: cust

Syncronization Alert Description
 =================================================
 As of 2016-11-22 08:28:47 (GMT), application record XXXXX has missed its regularly scheduled synchronization.

This server is scheduled to perform its SYNC operation  once every 24 hours, but has not done so  since 2016-11-21 08:08:38 (GMT).

This customer has MBG 9.1. What MBG version do your customers use?

Offline Kdh2234

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 02:10:19 PM »
We use a cloud base firewall and all our locations route out our co-location / cloud firewall, the DMZ aspects of the MITEL setup shouldn't and don't have anything blocked. As well as on our SIP VLAN side nothing outbound would be blocked so all our MITEL VLAN's have nothing blocked out bound. Doing that ping test on the URL register.mitel-amc.com does reply back on all MITEL aspect VLAN's and i currently have a probe sitting pinging that request at the moment to see how reliable it is.

Since the start of this post, I've got another 5 more emails about the AMC alert

at each location we are using vMBG 9.3.1.5

Thanks everyone for the reply's! i appreciate it!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 02:12:57 PM by Kdh2234 »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10