Author Topic: CID Display Issues with MiVoice Office 250 6.2  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
CID Display Issues with MiVoice Office 250 6.2
« on: November 08, 2016, 08:55:26 AM »
Customer has loop start lines and I had the calls routed to a hunt group with recall to a CRA for daytime message. I had a night ring key set for them to toggle to the night message. Customer wanted it going to night automatically so abandoned the night ring key and sent the calls to STAR.

The issue is when the calls went to the Hunt Grp they were receiving two line CID display, but with STAR answering, they are receiving a single line CID (which shows the name) with the second line of the display showing transfer from the CRA #.

I went into the phone related flags and disabled CID name for the receptionist so she could see the number, but I feel there should be a better solution to this. Is there a way to route the calls through STAR and still have both lines of the CID display so they see the name and number?

If not, can I tell the system to reverse the info so number appears on the top line?

Thanks, Jim

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CID Display Issues with MiVoice Office 250 6.2
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 09:08:31 AM »
Crowtalks,

You can try turning off All Transient Displays.

System\Devices and Feature Codes\Phones\Local\<phone>\Flags.

or

System\Phone-Related Information\Flags.

When this flag is enabled, it will allow all transient call handling displays to appear on the phone display. If it is disabled, the CALL TRANSFERRED TO XXX and MESSAGE LEFT FOR XXX displays will not appear. In the default state it is enabled.

As for changing between name and number on a call that would be the Display Outside Party Name flag which when enabled allows you to use Feature Code 379 to toggle between name and number.

If the user has a direct ring in from a trunk or DID to an extension, the diplay will show both name and number. If a trunk rings in to a CRA, then is transferred, the display will show name or number on the first line, and will show where the call is transferred from on the second line (which is where number would show if it were a direct ring). The user can then use the feature code 379 to toggle between name and number.

Thanks,

TE

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
Re: CID Display Issues with MiVoice Office 250 6.2
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 09:11:21 AM »
Awesome! Thanks for the great info.

Jim

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10