Author Topic: SIP Trunk Providers  (Read 2406 times)

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
SIP Trunk Providers
« on: July 28, 2010, 09:19:13 PM »
As a VAR we've been reselling a particular companies SIP trunks for about two  years now. Lately we've been having issues with their network crashing,  policy changes to have negatively affected our ability to service them, and general service issues.

We're looking for a possible replacement service. Has anyone worked with a company that's capable of offering numbers nationally? And if so, would you recommend them?

Thanks!

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: SIP Trunk Providers
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 07:33:41 AM »
I have been looking for a provider to use, do you mind either posting or DMing me the name of the company you have had this issue with?

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 08:14:28 AM »
It just so happens.....
I'm actually started setting up a site this last week to do just that.   It ain't finished so bear with it.
You enter in your details and it will list out multiple providers for you to choose from alon with cost.   An agent can then call you to review your needs.
Here's the url: <Link Removed>

For you, bluewhite4, you can actually sign up and do the exact same thing I am.   No cost to you.   Again, multiple carriers, SIP, T1, PRI etc.
Here's the link to sign up.  When you do, let me know and I can sorta guide you through what to do.  <Link Removed>

Ralph
<Link Removed>
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:54:58 PM by ralph »

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 08:16:08 AM »
I have been looking for a provider to use, do you mind either posting or DMing me the name of the company you have had this issue with?

I've pm'd you with the company name, and the story behind all this.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10