Author Topic: Nupoint Not Receiving CLID  (Read 889 times)

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
Nupoint Not Receiving CLID
« on: October 22, 2016, 02:01:44 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm onsite doing an install, and because of time constraints, I would appreciate your soonest response.

I have Nupoint mailboxes assigned to each of the 5330e IP phones registered on MCD 3300.  However, when I press the voicemail envelope key on the phones, I just get the message "Welcome to the message center.  Please enter a mailbox..." instead of getting prompted for the passcode.

I have checked the COS on the phones, the FCOS on the mailboxes.  I'm not sure what else to check.  It's obvious that the CLID is not reaching Nupoint.

What else can I check? Thank you!

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Nupoint Not Receiving CLID
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 09:00:05 AM »
I think what you're looking for is in the "Call Coverage Services" form in the 3300.

Ralph

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
Re: Nupoint Not Receiving CLID
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 10:15:10 AM »
Hi ralph,

I think something happened to the VMAS when our virtual servers got rebooted unexpectedly.  To get the CLID working again, I had to recreate the line groups in Nupoint.

I didn't clue in to recreating the line groups earlier into my troubleshooting since I could reach the mailboxes when the extensions were set to call forward always to voicemail.

It was only when I called the voicemail from the IP phones that CLID didn't work.  Bizarre.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10