Author Topic: Contact Center Client Information Not Accurate  (Read 904 times)

Offline cpres

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Contact Center Client Information Not Accurate
« on: October 14, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »
I have created a custom wallboard in the Contact Center Client however the information on the marquee does not appear to be displaying correctly.  I have two agents currently logged into the queue, and both of them are making an outbound call and it's showing that there are two agents available.  This also occurs regardless of the type of call they are on (ACD, Non-ACD, Outbound, etc).  This is also causing issues where the Calls Waiting always shows zero since there it appears that someone is available in the queue to take calls, however this is not correct.   

Please let me know if there are any additional questions to help clarify the issue.

Offline manchester7

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Contact Center Client Information Not Accurate
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 12:30:27 AM »
Maybe at controller Agent group real time event and path real time event not enable. Make sure you configure SMDR option to. Just give a try.

Offline Jerm79

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Contact Center Client Information Not Accurate
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 07:53:22 PM »
Sorry for the necropost, but I have the same issue. Hoping others have seen this ... It seems the data interval for the Marquee is slower than any other real time data source like the 'Queue Now' etc.,

I have both real time events turned on for Agent Groups and Paths, but there seems to be at least a 40sec delay when data is refreshed in the Marquee. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10