Author Topic: Unable to FTP Traffic logs  (Read 2174 times)

Offline msouva

• View Profile
Unable to FTP Traffic logs
« on: October 12, 2016, 08:45:38 AM »
I am trying to use the schedule task to FTP the traffic logs off the switch.  I am getting a failed message.  I was wondering if anyone else has a problem with it.  I do have a task to backup and it does not have a problem with the FTP transfer. 

Mitel 3300
    Release level: 7.2 SP1 PR1
    Active software load: 13.2.1.27

Error Message:

Traffic FTP   File Transfer   10/10/2016 4:30 PM   Daily   Failed   An unknown error occurred while trying to transfer the file: \nFTP Server: 10.x.x.xxx\nFile was not transferred: 2016oct101330.1\nPlease check the FTP settings

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
Re: Unable to FTP Traffic logs
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:53:02 AM »
If you know the file location you can periodically connect to the controller via FTP and pull the files you need. Try to set /vmail /sysro or /db as initial path when connecting to the controller via FTP.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 10:58:20 AM »
The files generated by the system are stored in /db/cc/traffic on the filesystem of the RTC controller. Connect using an FTP client and make sure files are being generated and exist in that folder. If the folder is blank, that would explain the scheduler's error with the FTP transfer. If no files are being generated, make sure your settings in Traffic Report Options are correct.

Offline msouva

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 01:41:09 PM »
I am able to manually connect to the system and pull the files that are being created.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 08:01:39 AM »
I tried setting this up on one of my systems, same thing. Backups and SMDR transfers are fine, but Traffic Logs fail. The job even creates a "TrafficLogs" folder on the FTP server, but no files transfer. Might have to drop a dime on Mitel tech support on this one.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10