Author Topic: Micollab Client Corporate Directory  (Read 2310 times)

Offline julienhautot

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Micollab Client Corporate Directory
« on: October 07, 2016, 12:01:23 PM »
Hello

one of my custommer ask me some feature
First One, he want to hide some User with account on Micollab from Corporate Directory (IE Boss and other Director or some Technical set)

Second One
With IDS Sync, the customer want to see the Mobile phone Number in Micollab client 
This number is present in Active Directory and are seeing in detained Queue
how can i push them in Micollab account information ?

thank you for help

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Micollab Client Corporate Directory
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:53:55 PM »
Number one is easy, go into client service and remove those that should be hidden. Two you may need to go through all users and publish the numbers, don't think it's good but your site may vary.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 09:35:00 PM »
I think what he's saying is - they have a "mobile" field in their Active Directory that's populated and want this added to the directory.

What johnp is assuming is that each user has an additional "phone" configured in MiCollab which is configured as an "external hot desk" with their mobile entered as the "hot desk user external number".

When you provision your new users, you can use a template which has:
   - a normal extension as their deskphone
   - a secondary phone configured as "external hot desk" with "add to directory" ticked, and "derive DN" ticked.

What *I* would like to know is this: you can match up the AD field "mobile" to the MiCollab IDS field "mobile phone directory number", but how do you auto-populate the contents of "mobile" into the secondary phone that's in your user template?

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 09:39:09 PM »
...and I have the same question about "Department" and "Location".
I would love it if provisioning users would use those fields to populate relevant groups in the MiCollab directory - or at the very least make the directory searchable by location or something.

Offline julienhautot

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 08:09:38 AM »
I think what he's saying is - they have a "mobile" field in their Active Directory that's populated and want this added to the directory. CORRECT

What johnp is assuming is that each user has an additional "phone" configured in MiCollab which is configured as an "external hot desk" with their mobile entered as the "hot desk user external number".

When you provision your new users, you can use a template which has:
   - a normal extension as their deskphone
   - a secondary phone configured as "external hot desk" with "add to directory" ticked, and "derive DN" ticked.

What *I* would like to know is this: you can match up the AD field "mobile" to the MiCollab IDS field "mobile phone directory number", but how do you auto-populate the contents of "mobile" into the secondary phone that's in your user template?
the second phone with external hot desk user work fine but this is not what i want
i don't want to create mobile extension  but juste another phone display in micollab

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10