Author Topic: Local Call Issue  (Read 967 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Local Call Issue
« on: October 06, 2016, 08:10:14 AM »
I have employees experiencing the following when making local calls. It's also intermittent but they go to make a call and after they dial the digits they get dial tone again. When looking at the logs I show the following and I'm not sure if its related. It's happening on multiple trunks and I have verified if I take the PBX out of play it doesn't happen.

thanks,

09:56:08
Source      CLSMeasureLSTrunkSettings::GetLSPortDefaultCoefficients()
Description      Default Coefficient for LS Trunk (0, 0) is not set.
Module      Main
File Name and Line Number      CLSMeasureLSTrunkSettings.cpp;1392

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Local Call Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 09:34:13 AM »
Would the call be going out analog trunks?
You'll need to find out if the call actually went out.  I'd do this by checking SMDR. 
If you see a record for the call then it went ou.  It will also show you the trunk it went out on.

Also, if you can ask your users what they see on their display when it happens that will help narrow it down.
If they see the clock ticking then it's a bad trunk.

I suspect you may have a bad trunk.

Ralph

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 09:47:57 AM »
yes, they are analog lines. When you say bad trunk are you referring to the actual analog line or something on the PBX? I had a representative from telco onsite yesterday and that's who I was testing with. He made a bunch of calls by unplugging the line from the pbx so from the patch panel out he claims there was no issue. Then once he put the line back into the pbx we tested by grabbing just the trunk via *99 trunk number and that had no issues but dialing 9 then local number 1 out of 20 calls would have this issue.

When I ran the line test built into the PBX this morning against all my lines they all come back as RED for status and unknown for settings. According to the manual, indicates bad line. He never mentioned what the top of the displayed showed so maybe I can find out today.

Thanks,

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 10:01:51 AM »
How would I know if I should be using LS programming on local analog trunks or ground start?

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 10:59:38 AM »
Unless you're using a PE cabinet with LS/GS cards then the 3300 only uses loop start trunks.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10