Author Topic: White Jumper for Mitel Cordless Module  (Read 3764 times)

Offline griam01

• Contributer
    • View Profile
White Jumper for Mitel Cordless Module
« on: September 14, 2016, 01:11:13 PM »
I am trying to determine if anyone has been able to source the white mitel jumper plug that plugs into the back of the phone under the cordless module.  We recently purchased refurbished phones and the company did not supply the jumpers.  Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: White Jumper for Mitel Cordless Module
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 06:31:46 PM »
I am trying to determine if anyone has been able to source the white mitel jumper plug that plugs into the back of the phone under the cordless module.  We recently purchased refurbished phones and the company did not supply the jumpers.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi griam01,
Are you saying you need them? Or are you wondering if they are needed or necessary? If you're looking for info on them I started a post on these awhile back. http://mitelforums.com/forum/index.php?topic=6153.msg29758#msg29758

If you're in need of some I suggest you get in contact with the folks that sold you the refurb phones and let them know that they are needed. These come included in the Cordless Accessory Module package when they are brand new. My understanding from Mitel is that they are needed or the charge time for the headset/handsets will take an extremely long time.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Iron

Offline griam01

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 10:47:19 AM »
Unfortunately I need them.  We purchased refurbed phones from a reseller and they provided us with a black clip (like an old hard drive master/slave clip) and not the correct jumper.  We reached out to them and they stated they do not have the white clips that we are looking for.  We already explained the phones don't work without that clip but they only refunded us the "Price" they think the clip is worth.  So I am trying to find 9 jumpers to make these phones work.

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 01:08:30 PM »
griam01,
I'm sorry to hear that. I have heard of some folks making their own and having luck with it. Though I'm not sure on how to do so, sorry. Best of luck to ya!

Thanks,
-Iron

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 07:28:44 PM »
I have a few, 4 wire tails and some sockets. From doing a quick test, I think a small flea clip could be used instead of the jumper since the pins that are connected are adjacent. My test was with the clip from a hard drive, and test continuity with my toner.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:35:51 PM by johnp »

Offline reformed1133

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 02:53:05 PM »
I found a place online that caries these clips refurbished mitel 5310 jumper clip.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 05:36:58 PM »
Do you have a wire wrap tool? You can make your own with a short piece of 24ga jumper wire. I am not going to recommend it, but let's just say I know it works in a pinch.

Also a jumper block like from an old motherboard, hard drive, or ISA expansion card will work too

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 09:46:43 PM »
You might be able to Super glue a wire to the pins...put glue on wire first then touch to pin and hold it....the loctite super glue works best

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10