Author Topic: Busy tone not working  (Read 1066 times)

Offline plim81

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Busy tone not working
« on: September 08, 2016, 12:49:15 PM »
I would like the busy tone to work when I'm on a phone call.  I have a user who has this feature working properly.  I copied all his Flags and all his System Forwarding to my extension but it still doesn't work.  If someone could give me the exact location of where to go in the Mitel 5000 to change this, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Busy tone not working
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 01:32:03 PM »
Plim81,

I am assuming that you are referring to when outside callers call you directly on your DID/DDI? That would be the DID/E&M Receive Busy Instead of Camp-On flag under your phone.

System > Devices and Feature Codes > Phones > {your ext} > Flags > DID/E&M Receive Busy Instead of Camp-On: Yes

The only other Busy condition state would be when you put your phone in DND and that flag would be Receive Busy Instead of DND.

System > Devices and Feature Codes > Phones > {your ext} > Flags > Receive Busy Instead of DND: Yes

If you are referring to something else then you will need to be more specific on what Call Type and Condition you are wanting this to occur on.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10