Author Topic: Mailbox from guest  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Sergio Marquete

• View Profile
Mailbox from guest
« on: August 08, 2016, 10:30:41 AM »
Hi Guys!

I am facing a issue where I have 2 kind of voicemail boxes configured in the same Embedded voice mail on mxe3300, extension and guest type. On voicemail box configured as extension, the voicemail answer the call normally, but in voicemail box configured as guest the system answer the call, but I just have the option to transfer the call to operator and no to leave a message. I can see that the room is occupied state.   
PLease guys, let me know if you have some idea to fix this problem.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mailbox from guest
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 08:47:57 PM »
Hi Guys!

I am facing a issue where I have 2 kind of voicemail boxes configured in the same Embedded voice mail on mxe3300, extension and guest type. On voicemail box configured as extension, the voicemail answer the call normally, but in voicemail box configured as guest the system answer the call, but I just have the option to transfer the call to operator and no to leave a message. I can see that the room is occupied state.   
PLease guys, let me know if you have some idea to fix this problem.
Do you have the voicemail box checked in? It is different than the extension (room) being checked in... If you do not have PMS integration to the voicemail, you must log into the Front Desk mailbox and do a Check In of the mailbox.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10