Author Topic: MiCollab AWC - Branding (User Interface Wizard)  (Read 1495 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
MiCollab AWC - Branding (User Interface Wizard)
« on: August 01, 2016, 01:44:23 PM »
I have a MiCollab 7.1 system with AWC that we are trying to get to show the logos for the company... In AWVC we sized the images and converted them to GIF appropriately, went into UI Wizard and loaded the files for the logo and banner, and verified they were loaded with the "View Current" options, then restarted the AWVC services. But if you go to the web portal, without logging in, all you see is the default Mitel logo and banner. Is there something else I need to do?

I know it says "Only users that do not have an MiCollab Audio, Web and Video Conferencing account will see the custom top banner logo, background, and Welcome page image." in the help, so I am assuming if I just go to https//<IP address>/awc it should just show up, but just the normal Mitel logos are.

Any help here?

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab AWC - Branding (User Interface Wizard)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 05:18:25 PM »
That doesn't current work anymore. I have a ticket with Mitel about it. You can download the image from the mas server and make changes to it then upload it back

The image is located at: /usr/awc/www/htdocs/vcs/images/MCAWebClientHeaderAlpha3.gif

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 05:41:38 PM »
That doesn't current work anymore. I have a ticket with Mitel about it. You can download the image from the mas server and make changes to it then upload it back

The image is located at: /usr/awc/www/htdocs/vcs/images/MCAWebClientHeaderAlpha3.gif
Great... thanks for the information!!! At least I know it wasn't something stupid I was/wasn't doing.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 05:49:41 PM »
If you can open a ticket with Mitel regarding this, perhaps they will fix it faster. This quit working awhile ago and since not alot of my customers care to change this, I only recently opened my ticket.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 06:21:39 PM »
If you can open a ticket with Mitel regarding this, perhaps they will fix it faster. This quit working awhile ago and since not alot of my customers care to change this, I only recently opened my ticket.
I opened a ticket... it is under status "investigating" after the tech confirmed it was an issue in this software version.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 01:34:22 PM »
Thanks, for my last customer who wanted this I edited the picture mentioned and they are good with it for now.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10