Author Topic: MCD smdr data not replicating to Contact Center for some extensions  (Read 1813 times)

Offline iggypops

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi.
We have Mitel contact center and MiVoice Business MCD3300 as part of the Mitel solution. Mitel MCD is configured to send SMDR to Contact Center.
We use reporting from Contact Center or inbound/outbound calls.
For some reason, CCM reports for some employees/extensions on occasional days do not display any data although these employees have been making and receiving calls that day.
Behavior is random and affects random employees.

Yesterday I had this happened to my extension as well and I discovered that I had no SMDR data for yesterday in Contact Center for my extension in CCM SQL CCMStatisticalData db > tblData_LC_Trace table. Other users were fine.

I can confirmed I can see SMDR data for those calls on MCD by issuing LOGSYS READ SMDR NEWEST 2000 MATCH <extension no>
Those calls are not in contact Center SMDR records table (therefore appears as 0 calls in CCMWeb reports)

I have no idea why for some users only on some days the SMDR data is not replicated from MCD to contact center.
Would anyone kindly point me in the right direction? I am at a loss of ideas here.

Offline iggypops

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: MCD smdr data not replicating to Contact Center for some extensions
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 12:22:31 AM »
Quick note:
Contact Center > Media Servers > MiVB server > Data Colleciton tab contains correct settings:
SMDR: 1752
ACD: 15373
Traffic analys: 1754

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 05:43:59 AM »
First place I would check is the raw capture files.
Under the CCM install directory there will be a DataDirectory with Node Directories in it.
Find the node of your 3300 and look at the S201607xx <-- Date. Do you see your records in there? (S is SMDR data, A is Realtime ACD data)

If they are then the MiCC has captured it but it has not been written to the DB for some reason.
If this is the case you can run a Summarize from the CCC Maintenance section, this will rewrite all the records back into the DB for the chosen period.

Offline iggypops

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 02:14:14 AM »
Many thanks!
It worked.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10