Author Topic: MiCollab Client Not Showing Calendar Integration Option  (Read 2676 times)

Offline viperdude

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MiCollab Client Not Showing Calendar Integration Option
« on: July 21, 2016, 04:35:59 AM »
Hi

I have one user who doesn't have the option in the MiCollab client to integrate into their calendar. I can't see any difference in the config and that of a user who has the option. Any ideas what I might be missing?

In the mobile client is says "calendar integration is not enabled on the server"

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 04:39:44 AM by viperdude »

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab Client Not Showing Calendar Integration Option
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 09:18:00 PM »
My new fix for all things MiCollab Client related is to:
on the user desktop, shutdown MiCollab Client, then go into /appdata/ and rename the /uc/ folder to /uc_old/

This has got rid of no end of little niggly issues affecting one or two people here and there.

Offline viperdude

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 04:23:56 AM »
I moved %appdata% as suggested and re-logged back into the client.

The calendar option is still not there.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 07:16:01 PM »
OK, well going back a step, in the MiCollab Client Server when you go to that person's account, is the Calendar option ticked as an available feature?

Offline io

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 02:21:53 PM »
Hi

I have one user who doesn't have the option in the MiCollab client to integrate into their calendar. I can't see any difference in the config and that of a user who has the option. Any ideas what I might be missing?

In the mobile client is says "calendar integration is not enabled on the server"

What version of MiCollab are you running? What kind of calendar are you trying to integrate? If it's Outlook, there's a chance it won't be supported in certain versions of MiCollab. I had several users who were using calendar integration with Office 2013 lose it because we upgraded to Office 2016.

Offline canvine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 04:30:12 AM »
Did you manage to get this fixed?  I have the same issue, just one user (desktop and mobile client).  All other users are OK.  It suggests an issue with their account??

Offline io

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 09:16:22 AM »
I have the same issue, just one user (desktop and mobile client).  All other users are OK.  It suggests an issue with their account??

I'm theorizing, but I would assume that the mobile client depends on the desktop client's data in order to track appointments - calendar data is pushed to the desktop first, then to the mobile client. If that's accurate, I would reiterate the same questions I posed to OP - is there a difference in the OS or version of Office the user is running compared to the rest of the userbase? There are known compatibility issues between certain versions of MiCollab and certain versions of Office.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10