Author Topic: Mitel 5330e unable to access configuration settings on phone  (Read 3944 times)

Offline lrjones198

• View Profile
Having issues with this phone and wanted to reset to defaults. When holding 9 upon booting phone the configuration does not come up like normal. Any ideas if there is another method to reset this device?

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 5330e unable to access configuration settings on phone
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:13:27 AM »
What does it come up like?
What are the options it's giving you?

Ralph

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel 5330e unable to access configuration settings on phone
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:19:18 AM »
Having issues with this phone and wanted to reset to defaults. When holding 9 upon booting phone the configuration does not come up like normal. Any ideas if there is another method to reset this device?
TBH, I wasn't aware of 9 to enter configuration on boot, 7 for Teleworker and 0 for default are the two I knew about (although I have seen techs use other ones)

Press and hold either volume key well booting. This open the top of the main configuration menu

Well booted, press both volume keys, then release ONE of them, then well holding down a volume key on the keypad enter CFG (234) and release the volume key. This method also opens the top menu of the main configuration menu, and can be exited without rebooting the phone.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10