Author Topic: Information about MOH or ringback on transfer  (Read 2485 times)

Offline sbatsya

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Information about MOH or ringback on transfer
« on: July 04, 2016, 12:57:27 PM »
Hi,

I am not sure if this question is for MCD group or NuPoint group, but the scenario is like this, we have a call director/call flow from NuPoint and set on day mode to transfer to MiVB console. The customer recorded a Beeping Tone as the MOH instead of a music, so during transfer,  a caller hears a Beep tone instead of  music.
The customer does not want to hear the Beep, when the call is being transferred from NuPoint, they wanted to hear a ringback tone instead, but internally, ip to ip calls, they want to hear the Beep tone. Only when transferred from Nupoint, that they don't want to hear the Beep.
I already disabled the "Music oh Hold on Transfer" on the COS for the NuPoint voicemail ports and PRI. But the tone is still playing whenever a call is transferred from NuPoint.

Is there any other place on the system that I need to disable?
Is any trace that i can look into it?

Please suggest on it

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Information about MOH or ringback on transfer
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 01:49:11 PM »
I'm not sure but I suspect you may have to put the NuPoint ports in it's own tenant group.
Or it might be just a simple as turning of MOH on Transfer in the COS of the NuPoint ports.

It will play silence but not MOH.

Or, in the NuPoint programming turn off supervised transfer.  Then you'll get the ringing.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10