Author Topic: ACD Hunt Group Setup  (Read 1898 times)

Offline MrNitch

• View Profile
ACD Hunt Group Setup
« on: June 27, 2016, 05:59:10 PM »
Hey everyone, I am trying to setup a hunt group that rings on some local digital phones AND some offnode devices. I am having an issue implementing as the local digital phones phones do not belong to anyone in particular and I will not be able to rely on the office staff to log into the ACD huntgroup on every phone as there are many and shared by many different people on the sales counter. Currently I have a ACD Hunt group configured with a hunt group members list consisting of a digital phone extension list containing the sales counter digital phones and a ACD extension list. The issue is only the logged in agent phone rings the digital phones get the camp on notification and cannot answer the call. Any suggestions on how I should change the setup so I can have off node devices answering calls with the digital phones?

Thank you guys!

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ACD Hunt Group Setup
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 06:30:51 PM »
You can add off-node devices to a Hunt Group Members extension list, and use that extension list as the hunt group member.

Can you get into a little more detail about what you need to accomplish? I have many ACDs spanning nodes and might be able to think of a solution.

Offline MrNitch

• View Profile
Re: ACD Hunt Group Setup
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 05:02:03 PM »
You were spot on, Hunt Group Members extension list did exactly what I was attempting to do, to incorporate both groups of devices into one huntgroup.

Thank you
Kenny

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10