Author Topic: Hunt Group Options need suggestions  (Read 1507 times)

Offline evan631

• View Profile
Hunt Group Options need suggestions
« on: June 04, 2016, 10:47:56 AM »
Using 3300

We have a small sales group that needs to be part of a Ring Group, Hunt Group or something similar.  We want all the members of the group to have an equal chance of answering a customer call.  Whether all the members ring at once or round robin.

Additionally this group pilot number is a DID that also needs to have access to a DISA line so we can forward the number to a mobile number during off business hours remotely.

At this point we have setup a hunt group and the DISA line with security code. This setup works to some extent, however the hunt group does not do what we thought it would.  If the first member does not answer, we want it to roll over to the next available member.

So I changed the pilot number from a hunt group to a ring group.  However it appears that a ring group cannot be forwarded via the DISA.

The then thought to set the hunt group always alternate to the ring group, but that doesn't work.

I thought about putting a ring group in the hunt group, but that is not allowed. 

We have now reverted back to the hunt group and removed all other attempts.

Any thoughts on what we can do here to get this to work?

Thanks

-Evan

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hunt Group Options need suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 08:19:59 PM »
My first thought would be to create the pilot as a multicall key on all the required users phones and set it as ring.
Depending on the COS they may have to press the key to answer it (This can be changed)
This can then be forwarded using your DISA method.

It can also give the added advantage of displaying the DID if you press the multicall key before making and outgoing call.

I believe in the latest MCD 7.2 ring groups can be forwarded and also appear in the Call Rerouting forms.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 07:55:37 AM »
I like what sarond suggest.

Another way to do it is to call reroute the hunt group to itself on RNA.
This should requeue to the hunt group if someone does not answer.
Then you can use 3rd part call forwarding to forward the HG to the external number.

Ralph

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 07:20:43 PM »
You can use a Ring Group. Set it to "Ring All".
You can put a GroupPresence key on each of the users' handsets so they can log in/out of the group.
You can set the Group "Overflow" point to go to the mobile (via a speed dial).
You can set the Call Forward on Busy/No Answer to go to the same place.

If your users are MiCollab users then you will have to use a multicall key - MiCollab and Ring Groups are mutually incompatible.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10