Author Topic: NuPoint Audio Issue - VM to Email Feature  (Read 1243 times)

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
NuPoint Audio Issue - VM to Email Feature
« on: June 03, 2016, 12:37:32 PM »
Hello Fellow Mitel Techs,
Got me a strange issue here, I'm hoping that someone has ran into this issue and is able to provide some assistance. System(s) in use are:
MiCollab with Voice: 6.0.206.0
NuPoint: 17.2.0.3
vMCD: 7.0 SP1 PR2

Issue: A caller calls in and leaves a voice mail in a users box, that box is licensed for "UCC Standard" which allows for voice mail to email. The message is delivered (and is set to deliver the "Audio Link" as opposed to the "Attachment") the user clicks on the audio link and media player launches and plays.....only the user hears Nothing. However when the user goes to the Mitel phone and dials into to VM and listens, he hears the message.

Any ideas as to why this is?

It should also be noted that this user gets their corporate email via their iPhone too, and same thing media player launches, but no audio.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Thanks,
-Iron
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:36:09 PM by irongladiator »

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: NuPoint Audio Issue - VM to Email Feature
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 06:52:04 PM »
We're having similar complaints from users with the "Audio Link" option - they complain of partial messages.

We therefore use Audio Attachment which has no problems.

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NuPoint Audio Issue - VM to Email Feature
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 12:06:03 PM »
Thanks Vince,
Yeah that'd be my recommendation too. An update to this though is that now it is being reported that it works on the PC with no issue, it is just the users iPhone that cannot play the message. Any recommendations?

Also, should be known that the audio link works on my iPhone and their IT departments personnel's mobile phones with no issue.

Thanks,
-Matt W.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 02:52:43 PM by irongladiator »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10