Author Topic: mitel 5000 cordless question, trunk question and vmail question  (Read 946 times)

Offline markdevoll

• View Profile
does mitel make a cordless phone that has the same capabilities as an 8528 set? seeing line 1 2 and being able to do a system hold and a transfer button? they will not want to dial in a feature code.

is there a way so that if someone is on line 1 someone on another set can press line 1 and get onto the same call as them at the same time and basically do a conference call?

can I program an auto dial key to do a sequence of keys so that the customer can press 1 button and checked a vmail box that doesn't belong to that set? so have it dial 2501 space ** space 2000 space Password?

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: mitel 5000 cordless question, trunk question and vmail question
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 04:21:33 PM »
1. As I recall, you actually could do that on the Inter-Tel 4000 cordless phone.  Product discontinued long ago, but you can still find on secondary market.  remember that this phone uses the old Inter-Tel wiring (orange/white pair) instead of 8528 wiring (blue/white pair).  Cute trick: because of the wiring you can plug both a new phone and 4000 into same jack using a simple y-splitter.
2. Not really, but maybe use silent monitor and barge instead?  Or Agent Help, whichever fits best.
3. You can program whatever digits you need under station speed dial buttons, no spaces needed.  But you're limited, 16 characters I think, so keep password short.  So this button for mbox 123, pass456, would be typically 2500*123456#.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10