Author Topic: Caller ID on voicemail forwarded to email not working  (Read 1621 times)

Offline itjoeit

• View Profile
Caller ID on voicemail forwarded to email not working
« on: May 13, 2016, 09:55:44 AM »
Hi! and thanks in advance for reading.

I have a Mitel 3300.

Release level: 5.0, Active Software load: 11.0.0.102, Inactive software load: 10.0.4.14

I am setting up night service on the reception phone to forward to a voicemail box that will forward the message to email.

I want the caller ID to display in the email subject.

I enabled Class of service options for the voicemail ports to display caller id and it works in one scenario but not in the above mentioned one.

If I dial a DID assigned to my own office extension and leave a message, the email forward I get does display my calling number id. Great!

But if I put the reception phone into night service and leave a message in the mailbox that night service forwards to, the forwarded email drops the originating caller ID and replaces it with whichever trunk service number or line the incoming call grabs.so instead of caller id displaying <***-***-****> it just says Voice Message<1> or <2>.

Any help would be great!

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Caller ID on voicemail forwarded to email not working
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 12:08:29 PM »
Check the COS for the receptionist phone, VM ports, and trunks and see if "Display Held Call ID on Transfer" is enabled.

Offline itjoeit

• View Profile
Re: Caller ID on voicemail forwarded to email not working
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 11:12:42 AM »
Hi, I did set "Display held Call ID on Transfer" for the phone, voicemail, and trunks COS. Still no go. :(

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10