Author Topic: Message on ACD  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Neo360

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Message on ACD
« on: June 01, 2010, 11:41:31 AM »
I have a 3300 and have invested in a call recorder..  I am trying to find a way of playing a "calls are recorded" message to all callers on entering the queue, but don't want the caller to get the message if the queue is out of service.

I have looked at using interflows and night service, but neither worked as issues with both.

Anyone help?

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Message on ACD
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 11:55:38 AM »
Well your going to need to use a RAD to play the "calls are recorded" message. And then within your queue, play the "RAD" upon a call entering the queue.

By what method do you consider a queue out of service? There are no agents in it? The system is in nights?

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 04:34:19 PM »
I have the same question at Bluewhite4 has.   What is an out of service queue?

There's only a couple of ways to accomplish this depending on what hardware you have available to you.
A 6160 will do just that: play a message and transfer to queue.
You can also use some voice mail systems to do this.
You can use a phantom ACD queue to play the message and then interflow but that doesn't do anything if the real queue is out of service.

If you're willing to manually put a path into DND when your primary path is out of service it would be fairly easy to set up.   Just interflow from it to your prime path and then when the group closes down dial the DND code to put the "Your message may be recorded" path in DND.

Ralph

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:43:08 AM by ralph »

Offline Neo360

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 04:33:47 AM »
Yes, I consider the queue to be out of service when all agents are logged out.  I have already setup a phantom ACD queue but have had issues. 

I do have a 6160 and am trying to work out how to do this.  Would I use call flows?  If not, what is the best way?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10