Author Topic: Naming inbound DIDs  (Read 1063 times)

Offline jbbts

• View Profile
Naming inbound DIDs
« on: April 19, 2016, 04:19:58 PM »
Looking to associate company names to inbound calls by the DID that was dialed.    To further complicate, the Receptionist answers and transfer to CSRs who also work for multiple companies, so the transferred call needs to show the company instead of "transferred from Reception".

Scenario:  Receptionist answers for 15+ companies, and needs to answer the phone for each organization with the appropriate verbiage.    My Mitel SE suggested Hunt Groups with the Receptionist as the only member.  In this scenario the receptionist is seeing the caller ID, not the Hunt Group Name.  Can we populate the screen with the Hunt Group name instead of Caller ID?

Scenarion 2: Mitel Sales Support suggested a DID pointed to CRA announcements with no message recorded, and the receptionist as the destination.  Issue here is that we have tried to deleted the "your call is being answered by Mitel..."  from the system announcements, but it plays none the less.   It also appears that the TRs from XXXX Corp doesn't follow when the call is transferred.

Any ideas or preferred methods.  Would like to stay away from Phantom DNs on different buttons if possible.

As always, thank you.

Offline IPInstaller

• View Profile
Re: Naming inbound DIDs
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 04:59:33 PM »
Hi.

Send each DDI to a CRA which directs to the final destination. The name of the CRA will show.

There is also a flag to force this per extension but I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.

IPI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TheQueen

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 05:31:11 PM »
To remove the Mitel Propaganda message, go to Voice Processor. Make sure the Identification Prompt is set to "No".
Next, go to Voice Processor > Application-Related Information > Auto Attendant Information and change Auto Attendant Transfer Prompt to "No".

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 06:58:26 PM »
On the Call Routing Table, enter the company name in the Description field for each number. Disable the station flag Outside Party Call Information Has Priority, so the DID information will be displayed instead of Caller ID.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:00:22 PM by DND ON »

Offline jbbts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 07:49:41 AM »
You guys are awesome.

Thanks.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10