Author Topic: Odd Attendant Console Behavior  (Read 977 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Odd Attendant Console Behavior
« on: March 30, 2016, 03:37:08 PM »
I have a location that has 3 attendant consoles, 2 are the old 3.2 console and once has been upgraded to 3.5 (because of this issue), the system is 5.0 SP1.

Everything works fine, except when the console is set to Large Icons the mouse over information bubble only works 1/2 the time, and when it works is slow to pop-up (2-5 seconds after mouse over), and sometimes you have to click the extension a few times to get the bubble to show up.

I have looked into the PC's, none of them are low on memory or resources, and the system is running under 30% CPU load all the time, networks is good and ping times are under 5ms (typically under 1ms) to the 5000. Have about 40 phones and 10 hunt groups being monitored. They have a larger number of extensions (about 80) and 50 phantoms for a fax server, but they are all hidden, all phones are digital or single line, except 1 SIP phone. System and PC's have been rebooted, database is clean, and the console software has been removed and reinstalled several times.

I am not sure what else to check, and the customer is coming into their busy season in the next month so they are looking for a solution. This behavior changed about 6 months ago, but the customer and their IT staff are not aware of any relevant changes that could have occurred, no network changes, no new AV software, etc. Haven't opened a ticket with Mitel yet, that is my next step but I thought I would throw it out to this community before I do that.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10