Author Topic: aastra 6730i phone will not transfer or set up conf call correctly on mitel 3300  (Read 2255 times)

Offline jf1221

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I have just set up 7 new aastra phone 6730i with an updated firmware. I cannot get the transfer or conf feature on the phone to work correctly.
for the transfer, i put the call on hold, hit the fixed transfer button, dial the number and hit transfer, it does the transfer to the new ext, but it rings once and call dies.
Is this a COS issue.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Doesn't sound like a COS issue. If you can, grab a Wireshark trace from the set first and take a look at the SIP headers to see if that tells you why the calls are being dropped. You're probably going to have to play around with the options in either SDP Options or the Signalling and Header Manipulation tabs of the SIP Device Capabilities profile until you get it right.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
I realized after posting my first response that, being an Aastra device, there's probably a Mitel KB article on how to correctly configure that set for the MCD, which there is, and I've attached it.

Offline shijans

• View Profile
Doesn't sound like a COS issue. If you can, grab a Wireshark trace from the set first and take a look at the SIP headers to see if that tells you why the calls are being dropped. You're probably going to have to play around with the options in either SDP Options or the Signalling and Header Manipulation tabs of the SIP Device Capabilities profile until you get it right.

And how can be 6730i be traced through Wireshark? Can you help?)

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile

And how can be 6730i be traced through Wireshark? Can you help?)

Might be able to run it from the phone web admin page itself, or a port mirror at the switch the phone is connected to.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10