Author Topic: Issues with RAD  (Read 1031 times)

Offline TimPNRHA

• View Profile
Issues with RAD
« on: March 24, 2016, 11:22:26 AM »
Good Morning,

I am having issues with setting up the RAD on one of my controllers.

Currently the DID is pointed to our NuPoint it plays the message and the does a blind transfer to the Hunt Group, the voice hunt group has a RAD COS programmed on it. I am trying to have two members in the hunt group, these are both key system numbers  on 2 reception phone. What is happening is the first two call coming in fine, NuPoint picks up and the  message is played and call is transferred to the hunt group and answered, when the third call comes into the system the message is played and when it transfers the call the caller hears the line is busy and it hangs up.

I call the RAD Huntgroup number and the message plays fine. I have removed one of the members to have a single member in the  voice hunt group and I still get busy.

What am I doing wrong?

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Issues with RAD
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 11:56:43 AM »
This is actually a NuPoint issue but I think I can answer it.
When you xfer to a busy hunt group you will hear a busy.  You want to release it anyhow but since the NuPoint see's it as busy it won't.

The way to address this, (I only know how to do this via Telnet, but you may be able to do it via the browser) is to log into the NuPoint with Putty, edit the mailbox, change the extension to be XXXXh.   For example if the number is 1234 then change the extension to be "1234H".
Then it will release the call to the busy hunt group.
If that doesn't get it for you then we'll move this thread to the application section so our NuPoint experts can chime in.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10