Author Topic: Recommended Wireless Conference Phones with MCD  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Rixy

• View Profile
Recommended Wireless Conference Phones with MCD
« on: March 24, 2016, 08:27:39 AM »
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend any wireless conference phones that work well on the 3300 platform, release 7 and later is fine for software load.

we're currently using Konftel conference phones with DECT connectivity, but the newer DECT controller doesn't seem to be happy passing audio on parked and transferred calls. all normal calls seem to work fine.

My information is 3rd hand, but I am able to ask further questions and test with engineers at the customer.

Cheers

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Recommended Wireless Conference Phones with MCD
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 10:16:43 AM »
We tend to avoid SIP wireless conference phones when possible, the Polycom Soundstation analog wireless units work better than any IP unit we have tried... that being said we also know that IP is the only way possible in some instances, and have used the RevoLabs FLX2 a few times and it worked fine. Our hosts guys use these alot with Broadsoft and swear by them for wireless conference phones, we have installed a couple on the 3300 and they are acceptable.
http://www.revolabs.com/products/conference-phones/wireless-conference-phones/voip-bluetooth
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:18:56 AM by acejavelin »

Offline mhumphries

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 10:50:18 AM »
i researched this to great lengths and found that there are no really good options other thatn the Polycomm analog wireless.  that being the case we went with the nicer looking SIP wired conference phone.

Offline Rixy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 09:52:18 AM »
Cheers peeps.

That's definitely helped me out.

:)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10