Author Topic: Voicemail on Key Appearance  (Read 924 times)

Offline evan631

• View Profile
Voicemail on Key Appearance
« on: March 22, 2016, 11:31:50 AM »
We have a support line that is a key appearance on several phones.  There is no device in the Users and Device Configuration form.  In the past voicemail worked as it should.  We recently made some changes as one of our support people moved and works from home. 

I removed the key appearances and setup a ring group for this support extension to cascade through some extensions, and finally finishing up on her cell phone.  We did this until we could get the Mitel Border Gateway up and running.  I knew voicemail would not work with this configuration.

The border gateway is now working, and have reconfigured the key appearances.  All is working as it should except for voicemail.  Voicemail does not pick up for this extension.  Being there is no device in User and Device configuration form for this extension how can I set alternates to send to voicemail.

We have another extension setup in similar fashion with no voicemail issues.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

-Evan

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Voicemail on Key Appearance
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 11:45:15 AM »
If it's a key appearance on several phones then all you need to do is go to the Call Rerouting form, look up the button extension number and add a 2 (assuming) to it's 1st alternative option.

Ralph

Offline evan631

• View Profile
Re: Voicemail on Key Appearance
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 11:58:28 AM »
Fixed! 

I knew it was an alternate issue, just didn't know I could make the change there.  I was going to remove the appearances and recreate a device!

Thanks for the help Ralph!

_Evan

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10