Author Topic: Tenanting help  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Saltrock23

• View Profile
Tenanting help
« on: February 23, 2016, 10:04:44 AM »
Hi

I'm having issues setting up a small tenanting setup.  Basically we have a few small DR suites which we lease out and all of these are going through the Mitel.

I have set them up each as a different tenant.  This bit went ok but at first test this morning no one could call out I checked my how to and saw that I hadn't setup the trunks for each tenant.

I also read that you can share trunks between tenants which is what i'd like to do.

Currently we have a ISDN15 and I have setup 2x Digital trunks to each tenant but I would like to know if there is a way to have all trunks shared to all tenants as its highly unlikely that all these companies will invoke DR at the same time.

Could some shed some light on if this is possible or not and if so how I configure it

Thanks in advance.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Tenanting help
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 10:58:30 AM »
You put the trunks in a separate tenant, then allow the other tenants access to it... for example:

Dr Suite 1-10 are Tenant 1-10 and trunks are Tenant 11, set it up so Tenant 1 thru 10 cannot talk to each other, but can talk to 11

Offline msouva

• View Profile
Re: Tenanting help
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 04:08:24 PM »
I have been looking into tenants for the system here.  I believe if I read this correctly, Tenant 1 (Landlord) has access to the trunks at all times.  If you go into Tenant 1 and grant trunk access to your other tenants, they should get dial access.

Mark

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10