Author Topic: MITEL 3300 CONTROLLERS  (Read 1283 times)

Offline varunm200

• View Profile
MITEL 3300 CONTROLLERS
« on: February 20, 2016, 01:35:30 AM »
Do Mitel 3300 controller support following features:-
1. Virtualization
2. No. Of diff phones supoerted
3. Video Support in mobiles client, Desktop client and web client along with specification like resolution etc.?
4. No. of supervisor supported
5. licensing

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: MITEL 3300 CONTROLLERS
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 10:49:31 AM »
Do Mitel 3300 controller support following features:-
1. Virtualization
2. No. Of diff phones supoerted
3. Video Support in mobiles client, Desktop client and web client along with specification like resolution etc.?
4. No. of supervisor supported
5. licensing
Your questions is quite unclear, but here goes...

1. Yes, quite well actually. Although the proper name is MiVoice Business (MiVB), "3300" refers to specific hardware platforms
2. Virtually unlimited... Mitel's proprietary MiNET protocol will give the best user experience, but virtually any SIP device will work well
3. Yes and no, but since I am not really sure what your asking, refer to www.mitel.com, the MiVB itself does not support this, but Mitel has numerous servers that can accomplish this purpose, such as MiCollab Audio, Web and Video Conferencing server
4. More than you have. ;D The MiVB can grow to virtually an unlimited size capacity.
5. Yes, it uses licensing. Not really sure what you are asking here. There is a variety of licenses used in MiVB, to be honest, a lot of the licensing in Mitel products is, ummm, lets just say "complicated"

I would suggest contacting your local Mitel dealer, who can get you more detailed information... Product information, data sheets, and a lot more information is available at www.mitel.com.

The Mitel MiVoice Business platform is a mature and very scalable, feature rich product... it has the capability of supporting a hundred to tens of thousands of phones quite easily, and with a variety of additional highly integrated platforms (all that can be virtualized)  the MiVoice Business can do just about anything you want a "phone system" to do.

Sorry, but to answer your questions better, they would need to be more detailed and specific.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:53:14 AM by acejavelin »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10