Author Topic: Call forward won't work - calls from Lync Audiocodes router.  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Crit

• View Profile
Call forward won't work - calls from Lync Audiocodes router.
« on: February 10, 2016, 09:18:18 PM »
Hi All

First time posting so forgive if I'm not in the right place.

This is a problem that has bugged me for the last year and a bit.  it has been to Mitel, then to MS lync then to Audiocodes and looks to be going back to Mitel again so you guys are my last hope.  I'll explain the setup and issue,   if you guys say - "Nah, that just doesn't work -ever" we can stop dead. But if more info is needed all good.

Site A has MS lync 2013.  Connected over WAN via 2 Audiocodes M1000B routers. Site B has a cluster of Mitels (2 mxe 3300 and 2 AX ).  The audiocodes router at Site B is connected via Qsig into MXE 1. MXE 2 is connected via DPNSS to a Phillips sopho 3000 with analouge extns to Amtel Repartee Voicemail (server with dialogic cards).
Mitel release level 4.0 sp3 and Active s/w load is 10.0.3.14_1

I have to make do what with i have I'm afraid, we are going to Lync (ok Skype for Business) so there is no way they will ever let me upgrade the mitels.

Ok, the problem.  Lync users calling a mitel extn, work perfectly fine except call forward to anywhere oustide MXE 1 never works,  calls will just ring and ring OR  if busy, you get silence on the lync end. I sent CCS and EDT traces to Mitel and they explain the last bit of the trace:

20:22:03 RO5001 DPN 13 EEM_C   *45*8765#*59*7608#
The above is the divert being passed to the Lync Server

20:22:31 RI5001 DPN 17 CRM/CIM ;2;*166*1 2 3 4#*234*D`# 
lYNC CLEARS THE CALL                

(underlined is the comment from Mitel)  So Mitel are saying the mitel controller is telling the AC to dial the divert. 

Audiocodes syslogs (and there techs) say that the mitel is pretty much just hanging up on them, no info being sent back to the Audiocodes router as to what to do.

So I'm back to square one. 

To my mind I expected the Mitel to action the call forward (not send back to the audiocodes).  There is an error for every call from lync that is received each time a call hits the mitel: ISDN VDsu-9 Mod 2 Port 1 - WED FEB 10 18:10:59 2016 Undefined protocol profile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but what I find for this hasn't helped.  I have changed plenty of settings for the Qsig profile (and this error is for the qsig port).
I will mention that if I use the embedded voicemail on MXE1 the call forward is accepted (because it is within the same pbx), if I use the embedded voicemail on mxe2 the call forward ISN'T followed. 

Sorry for the long post, any advice gratefully received.
Cheers

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Call forward won't work - calls from Lync Audiocodes router.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:58:21 PM »
Topic moved... this is the most likely area to get an answer.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10