Author Topic: Extension Conflict  (Read 2706 times)

Offline pexecutone

• View Profile
Extension Conflict
« on: February 09, 2016, 04:47:56 PM »
I have a node that says extension conflict P#000 unassociated mail box. I can not seem to find anything related to that in the database programming. On top of that, the database repair utility says P#000 is a invalid extension and can not be repaired.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Extension Conflict
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 05:45:27 PM »
pexecutone,

Look on that node under Voice Processor > Devices > Mailboxes or Extension IDs and see if you find a P#000 anywhere and then either change it or delete it.

Thanks,

TE

Offline pexecutone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 08:46:14 AM »
This a mutli node situation and I have combed all the database for that extension with no luck. The database versions are most 5 and a couple 6.0. My thought is that is has to be somewhere. Just wondering if there is something I missed.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 09:07:43 AM »
You may need to clean the databases then... start with the one that seems to be the cause of the problem. Do a fresh backup, then open "MiVoice Office Database Utilities", open the database and select "Repair without prompt" then Test. It will extract the database, prompt you for the username/password, do a full test and repair or remove any invalid entries and display those changes, compact the database, and re-write the backup file. Then do a restore to that node, if that fixes it your done, if not, continue through all the other sites. If you still get the error, you missed something in your combing. :)

Then again... if it isn't affecting anything and it's just a bothersome error, maybe it's not worth the trouble. I have seen many networks that have several conflicts, and it is rarely a user affecting issue.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:10:13 AM by acejavelin »

Offline Msaby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 02:12:43 PM »
If you have a CT Gateway you can use the tool it provides to locate any duplicates in the databases.  The conflict you mentioned is often found in the feature code list.  Just a thought.

Offline dwright361@yahoo.com

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 09:32:13 AM »
Look in feature codes to find that one . That one needs to be changed to a 3xx number that is not being user. I think that was a problem around v5

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 04:26:20 PM »
I just had a mailbox conflict that I repaired through DB Tester (okay, MiVoice Database Utility). It changed the mailbox number to P#000, but wouldn’t delete it during the clean-up process.

I didn’t restore the “repaired” database, but instead went hunting and resolved the conflict manually. Just thought that I would pass along the information, as to where the P#000 came from.

Offline pexecutone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 04:51:34 PM »
Yeah, that is helpful. Since the conflict has not caused them any problems, we just let it go.I searched high and low for that conflict and could not find it. I will have to try looking in the feature codes.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10