Author Topic: Call history  (Read 1702 times)

Offline HungryHippo

• View Profile
Call history
« on: February 08, 2016, 02:00:17 PM »
Hi,

I have been looking in a way to get a call history on a digital phones, is there a way to do that? I know it work on a VOIP and from what I read before you can only have that if you are logged in to ACD on a Digital Phone.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Call history
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 06:46:08 PM »
I don't have any digital sets on the 3300 anymore, but on the SX-200 there is a menu option in the Superkey menu... is there no LOGS option there when you have Call History records defined on the user?

Offline HungryHippo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 12:47:38 PM »
Yeah I dont see it as an option when i go through the superkey on the superset 4025, I remembered theres a setting on the server that needs to be enabled, I cant recall the exact one again but it is on when I checked, we have a 3300 with sx-200 for the digital.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 02:01:41 PM »
Yeah I dont see it as an option when i go through the superkey on the superset 4025, I remembered theres a setting on the server that needs to be enabled, I cant recall the exact one again but it is on when I checked, we have a 3300 with sx-200 for the digital.
I just checked the help documentation... Call History in the 3300 is only supported on IP sets, digital sets are not supported.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10