Author Topic: visual caller id  (Read 1009 times)

Offline mhumphries

• View Profile
visual caller id
« on: February 04, 2016, 12:54:44 PM »
I have it setup so that the personal voicemail of each user can be seen on the phone display.  I.E. i press the application button (5330) then press the voicemail button. and i see a list of my current voicemails. i can see statistics on these VM's ( time stamp, duration of message, callerID, Etc).  i would like to know if there is a way to look at this information for a generic Voicemail box.  for instance we have a VM that is our default catch all and i call into the message center and i press * then enter the Mailbox number and i can listen to the Caller ID as we have it read it to us now, but a visual of that number would be faster and less prone to human error.  is that possible to get a visual through the phone, through the MiCollab client, anything?

Offline lowradiation

• View Profile
Re: visual caller id
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 05:02:39 PM »
On your 5330 when you use the visual voicemail option there is a "Connect as Guest..." option.  Press this key then enter the mailbox number and password of your generic mailbox

Offline mhumphries

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 08:36:52 AM »
That worked perfectly. thank you.

Offline mhumphries

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 04:03:17 PM »
the call control ( fast forward, reverse etc.) does not work on the phone screen when logged into the system as either a guest or as owner.  do you know if there is a way to get this working? we have 5330, 5340 and 5360 phones. the 5360 appears to have the >> and << buttons but they are greyed out.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10