Author Topic: Call forwarding profile  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Anders

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Call forwarding profile
« on: January 28, 2016, 02:50:01 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone have found a menu entry where they can edit call forwarding profiles ?
Pressing the “Super Key” selecting “Call Forwarding” create a new profile

Thanks

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Call forwarding profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 11:28:20 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone have found a menu entry where they can edit call forwarding profiles ?
Pressing the “Super Key” selecting “Call Forwarding” create a new profile

Thanks
What exactly are you asking? Because it kind of looks like you answered your own question...

Offline Anders

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 08:42:04 AM »
I was just wondering if there was anywhere on the 3300 where those individual call fwd profiles are stored, so that I could do it for the users

Offline msouva

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 09:54:23 AM »
They are stored in the Call Forwarding Profile form.  I have made changes and added forwards for people here.  When they returned to their desk they would go through the superkey to turn it back off.

Offline Anders

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 10:18:36 AM »
Yeah I know you can do that, but correct me if I'm wrong - you can configure multiple profiles on your phone by doing -> SuperKey -> Call Forwarding -> Profiles -> New Profiles
For example I have 2 - one for forwarding to my cellphone and one to forwarding to one of my colleagues. But all of this is done on the phone
The one you see in the Call Forwarding Profile on the 3300, I believe is the Default one 

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 10:34:55 AM »
Yeah I know you can do that, but correct me if I'm wrong - you can configure multiple profiles on your phone by doing -> SuperKey -> Call Forwarding -> Profiles -> New Profiles
For example I have 2 - one for forwarding to my cellphone and one to forwarding to one of my colleagues. But all of this is done on the phone
The one you see in the Call Forwarding Profile on the 3300, I believe is the Default one
You can only see the default one in the web interface... and only the 5330 (I think, might be a different model) can have multiple profiles in some software revisions, but this goes away at higher revisions of software and all models only have one default profile, although you can set different profiles for Busy/NA.

The only reason I know this is we did an upgrade for a 11 site cluster with 1000 phones, and those multiple profiles went away... and they were not very happy.

Offline Anders

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 10:52:40 AM »
Thanks that answered my question :(

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10