Author Topic: Oaisys Questions  (Read 1473 times)

Offline jrpayne30040

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Oaisys Questions
« on: January 26, 2016, 12:50:22 PM »
I have a couple of questions. I have an older topic here that night give some background. First question is, Is it as logical as it looks in management studio, as to who initiated a call? I am asking because I am trying to track down a problem with Oaisys recording being sporadic. I have extensions that will be involved in a call and get recorded and then that same extension 20 minutes later involved in another call and doesn't get recorded. I am trying to find any differences in these calls. It just makes no sense to me at this point.

Offline nschroeder

• View Profile
Re: Oaisys Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 05:32:33 PM »
Have you checked how many SRC tap licenses you have on your Border Gateway?  The tap licenses are dynamically allocated so this would possibly explain why the same extension records some calls and misses others.

Offline jrpayne30040

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 08:02:30 AM »
Yes I have 20. Four of which. I don't even have enabled. Are the licenses concurrent? I mean there are never 16 people on the phone at the same time for sure.

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 02:52:47 PM »
Set up alarms for critical to email yourself, you would normally get an email when recording fails which will give you a clue to the issue

Offline jj27sf

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 04:36:55 PM »
Calls can be set to record according to the Call Filters, and if you have match all set it could eliminate some calls.

The attachment show only inbound calls are recorded.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10