Author Topic: MultiCall Forwarding  (Read 1539 times)

Offline simonweids

• View Profile
MultiCall Forwarding
« on: January 19, 2016, 06:24:39 AM »
Hi All,

This is probably a regularly asked question but wondering if someone could help. We have a Mitel system using the 5320 IP Phones in a sales office.

We have a number of managers phones which we need to have a way so that if the manager is unable to answer the phone after say 3 rings that the call (both external and internal) shows up on an alternative phone, if that phone is unavailable after 1/2 rings then it bounces out to a ACD sales line with the next available agent to answer it.

I've found how to add a multicall key onto my phone meaning it does ring mine after a delayed ring but that's it!

Any help would be appreciated
Simon

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: MultiCall Forwarding
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:18:07 AM »
There are a few ways, the easiest way is via a hunt group... Create a new one, add members of managers phone and the alternative phone, set the recall point to the ACD group and set your advance timer to 10-12 seconds and your recall timeout to double that.

If you want this to happen all the time (every call 24/7) make a new System Forward Path that routes to the hunt group and apply it to the managers phone for all conditions and make it the first in the list of forward paths. If you want to be able to turn it on and off, you could use Call Forward Always to the hunt group, or make a system forward path that activates only on DND which allows them to toggle it in a single key press.

Could also do it with a multi-step System Forward path...

I'm sure there are more... but this should get you where need to be.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 07:55:13 AM »
Are we talking about Mitel 5000 or 3300? The original terminology of multicall sounds like a 3300.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 06:43:39 AM »
Simonweids,

I would have to agree with Sarond that I think you are in the wrong forum as a multicall key with delay ring is a 3300 feature not a 5000 feature.

You can restart your question again in that forum or I can move it this one for you.

Thanks,

TE
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:47:06 AM by Tech Electronics »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10