Author Topic: remove canned message  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Tecno

• Contributer
    • View Profile
remove canned message
« on: January 18, 2016, 01:49:32 PM »
Good Morning,

I am working with a 3300, a call is pointing to a hunt group, the call routing for busy/no answer is pointing to the auto attendant (6000). When the call gets redirected to the AA I am getting a this person is unavailable message before the call goes to the auto attendant. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tec

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: remove canned message
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 02:46:11 PM »
Good Morning,

I am working with a 3300, a call is pointing to a hunt group, the call routing for busy/no answer is pointing to the auto attendant (6000). When the call gets redirected to the AA I am getting a this person is unavailable message before the call goes to the auto attendant. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tec
Should be, or used to be, in the help documentation under embedded voicemail. You have to edit the mailbox via the TUI, and there is a prompt for "Enter technician function code", what you enter here will vary or remove that message in either a busy or no answer condition.

Offline Tecno

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: remove canned message
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 09:21:13 AM »
Good Morning,

So I tried using all the technician function codes and nothing worked. What did work was creating a new hunt group. Not sure why but that did remove the message before hitting the AA.

Thanks for your help,

Tec

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10