Author Topic: Calls through Officelinx Auto attendant ae not showing caller id.  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Steve911

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi All,

This is my first time posting here and hoping one of you can help steer me in the right direction.

We are using a 3300 MXe with MiVoice Business Rel 7.1 and ESNA Officelinx Version: 10.1.15.1527.

I have an issue where if calls come through the auto-attendant then goes to an extension it's not passing the caller ID. It will display the voicemail port. Once you answer the line it will then show the caller id. I've let it ring a bunch of times but still not working. If calls hit a live attendant and the attendant pushes the call to your extension it does correctly display the caller id.

I'm stumped and have been trying to figure this out for a few days now. It used to work but I think one of my guys may have made some sort of change that affected it and now we don't know how to correct it.

Any ideas?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Calls through Officelinx Auto attendant ae not showing caller id.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 02:02:23 PM »
In your SIP Peer Profile for your SIP trunk group to the Esna, check the settings for Public Calling Party Number Passthrough and Use Original Calling Party Number If Available, also make sure that Trunk Service for that SIP Peer group you have Call Recognition Service set to Trusted.

EDIT: That was my first gut instinct, but I checked the integration guide my thoughts were way off base, the config document is attached, verify your COS and SIP Peer Profile settings match this document... I know it works, have it deployed in an 11 site cluster with no issues.

Offline Steve911

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 09:28:30 AM »
Very much appreciate the help acejavelin.

I checked the document and compared to my settings against it and it's mostly identical except for settings that really wouldn't affect caller id.

In addition whether the call comes through to a live attendant or the auto attendant they're using the same COS and I'm thinking it might be ESNA OfficeLinx setting as that is where changes would occur daily.

It just confuses me on why after the extension is picked up, it then displays the caller ID.

Any other idea?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 09:08:24 PM »
Think I missed this part the first time...

It just confuses me on why after the extension is picked up, it then displays the caller ID.

The OfficeLynx is doing a supervised transfer... it is still in the call until it is answered then it is releasing (finishing the transfer) so this would be the correct behavior for this type of operation. Check in the OL to see if you change the transfer type to blind or unsupervised.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:12:42 PM by acejavelin »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10