Author Topic: 3300 Embedded Voicemail technician function code?  (Read 2153 times)

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
3300 Embedded Voicemail technician function code?
« on: November 02, 2015, 09:50:20 AM »
I'm trying to setup a menu node mailbox on embedded 3300 MCD 7.0 to play the greeting then disconnect.  I login to Admin mailbox 9999 through TUI....edit mailbox...press # until I reach "DISCONNECT ON MENU MAILBOX" press 1 to ENABLE Press 2 to DISABLE...I press 1 and it asks for technician function code....Anyone know what the technician function codes are or where I may find them?

Offline august

• View Profile
Re: 3300 Embedded Voicemail technician function code?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 04:10:55 PM »
Non-Busy Options

The following table describes the behavior when bilingual operation is disabled and the mailbox is set up— that is, a name and personal greeting has been recorded by the owner.

If the mailbox is NOT setup, the fixed system message, "I'm sorry, the person you're trying to reach is unavailable at this time" plays instead of the personal greeting and the mailbox number plays instead of the mailbox name.

Greeting Option

Plays…

0 (default)

a personal greeting (as recorded by the mailbox user) followed by the fixed system prompt, "Begin speaking after the tone, then hang-up when you are finished or press any key for further options.

a personal greeting as per Option 0, followed by the leave-message tone, and then silence.

the fixed system message, "I'm sorry, the person you're trying to reach is unavailable at this time" followed by the fixed system prompt, "Begin speaking after the tone, then hang-up when you are finished or press any key for further options."

the fixed system message as per Option 2, followed by the leave-message tone, and then silence.

a standard greeting (as recorded by the administrator or other person), followed by the mailbox owner's name (as recorded by the owner),and then the fixed system prompt, "Begin speaking after the tone, then hang-up when you are finished or press any key for further options."

a standard greeting as per Option 4, followed by the mailbox owner's name (as recorded by the owner), followed by the leave-message tone, and then silence.

a standard greeting as per Option 5 minus the mailbox user's name, followed by the fixed system prompt, "Begin speaking after the tone, then hang-up when you are finished or press any key for further options."

a standard greeting as per Option 6, followed by the leave-message tone, and then silence.
Busy Options

The following table describes the behavior when the mailbox is set up— that is, a name and personal greeting has been recorded by the mailbox owner.

If the mailbox is NOT setup, the fixed system message, "I'm sorry…" followed by the mailbox number and "…is currently on the phone" plays instead of the mailbox name and personal greeting.

Greeting Option

Plays…

0 (default)

the following fixed system message in both the primary and alternate languages if Bilingual operation is enabled and the caller has not chosen a language:

"I'm sorry, the person you are calling is currently on the phone" followed by the mailbox owner's personal greeting, then the fixed system prompt, "Begin speaking after the tone, then hang-up when you are finished or press any key for further options.

If Bilingual operation is disabled, the following plays:

"I'm sorry…" followed by the mailbox owner's name (as recorded by the owner or administrator), then "…is currently on the phone"  then the owner's personal greeting, and then the fixed system prompt, "Begin speaking after the tone, then hang-up when you are finished or press any key for further options."

"I'm sorry…" followed by the mailbox owner's name (as recorded by the owner or administrator), then "…is currently on the phone" and then the fixed system prompt, "Begin speaking after the tone, then hang-up when you are finished or press any key for further options."

the fixed system prompt, "I'm sorry…" followed by the mailbox owner's name, then "…is currently on the phone" followed by the mailbox owner's personal greeting, and then silence.

the fixed system message, "I'm sorry, the person you are calling is currently on the phone." followed by the fixed system prompt, "Begin speaking after the tone, then hang-up when you are finished or press any key for further options."

the fixed system message, "I'm sorry, the person you are calling is currently on the phone." followed by silence.

the currently selected Non-Busy Greeting option. For example, if the Non-Busy Option is 0, then callers encountering a busy extension will hear the same greeting heard when the extension is not answering or call forwarded always to voice mail.

Same as Greeting option 0 (default)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10